The Woly Neutral Dubbin provides a long-lasting colour, beautiful gloss, at the same time protecting and waterproofing your shoes. Neutral dubbin is suitable for all smooth leathers. It not only preserves colour but also renovates and conditions the leather - bringing the footwear back to life and restoring the original quality.
There are many benefits of using dubbin. Woly boasts an extensive colour collection, meaning that there is a colour for almost everyone.
- Nourish and enrich the leather
- Add colour to bring the shoe back to life
- Enriches the leather, for added protection
- A modern version of the classic tin polish
- Easy application
- Adds water resistance
- Choose your leather footwear which you wish to renovate,
and pick the closest colour match from our Colour Chart
- Clean the shoe using a Cleaner, making sure all dirt,
dust and mud has been removed
- With a Cloth, a Dauber Brush or the application sponge if provided,
apply a SMALL amount of shoe cream to an inconspicuous area of the shoe to make sure the colour is a good match
- Once happy with the colour - Start applying the shoe cream in small
circular motions - being careful not to over apply.
- If needed, reapply another layer of the product until you are
satisfied with the coverage just remember to leave the first shoe cream coat to dry before applying the new one
- After the cream has dried, buff with a polishing cloth to a high, optimum shine!
(We have found that lighter strokes make for a quicker result)