Woly Warm Footbed insoles are a warm, cushioned insole with a cold repelling aluminium layer to detract the colder weathers. The Footbed is a soft and fluffy material to provide pleasantly warm feet at all times with additional cushioning for added comfort. The three layers which make the warm Footbed, all work together to create maximum results and optimum customer satisfaction.
Top Layer: Soft and Fluffy layer to provide warmth and comfort
Intermediate Layer: Memory latex for individual adaption to the sole for extreme comfort
Bottom Layer: Aluminium bottom layer for protection against humidity and cold temperatures.
The Warm Footbed also has an orange, anti-slip elastic layer which supports the longitudinal and transverse arch for extreme comfortability.
Woly Warm Footbed insoles are a highly effective, cold repelling insole for comfort and maximum protection against colder temperatures. Warm Footbed insoles make sure your feet are comfortable and insulated, maintaining them at a steady temperature throughout the day. They are perfect for wellington boots and outdoor wear, but can also be used for everyday wear if you are not used to a colder climate. Below we have also listed some more great benefits to these insoles:
- 3 individual layers which all work together for maximum results
- Keep feet warm and snug, even in the coldest temperatures
- Brilliant for work boots which need warmth but also breathability
- Aluminium to detract the cold
- Excellent value
- Highly durable
Woly Warm Footbed Insoles are the perfect insole to keep feet warm, comfortable and insulated at all times. Woly Warm Footbed have not been developed for a certain type of customer, however we have listed below some of the benefits of these amazing insoles:
- Typically 'cold' shoes which require warmth and insulation
- Outside and heavy duty boots which need comfort, as well as warmth
- Thinly insulated shoes
- A shoe which is poorly fitted
- Somebody who is looking for warmth and comfort whilst allowing breathability.