<img src="/asset/image/WolysmallLogo.png" alt="Woly logo" width="100" height="69"Woly Astrotherm Kids Insoles
Woly Astrotherm Kids Insoles are an extra warm fleece insole, with an added aluminium layer for maximum protection against the cold. Astrotherm are made up of three layers for optimum results and comfort, and are perfect for childrens school shoes or outdoor boots.
Top Layer: Soft Fleece with wool for warm and snug feet
Intermediate Layer: Soft cushioned layer for added comfortability
Bottom Layer: Aluminium bottom layer to retract the cold and keep shoes warm.
They also have an anti-slip coating for firm support and stability within the shoes.
What Benefits Do Woly Astrotherm Kids Insoles Offer?
These insoles are incredibly comfortable and make your feet snuggly and warm in your favourite footwear. Aswell as being a great accessory for poorly fitted shoes, below you will see a list of other benefits:
- Natural Lambs Wool from a sustainable sourse
- Non Slip sole so your feet are secure and supported
- Thick, comfortable and warm
- Suitable for sizes 3 - 12
- Long lasting and extremely durable
- Excellent value
Who Should Wear Woly Exquisit Insoles?
Woly Exquisit Insoles are for anybody who wants a comfortable, cosy insole which are going to make you feet nice and warm. They are fantastic in Wellingtons and other outdoor boots which are that little bit too big and a bit too cold. They are not specifically tailored to a certain individual, but we have listed below why we think these are some of the best winter insoles on the market:
- Winter months and people who suffer with cold feet or poor blood circulation
- Walking boots and Wellingtons which are poorly fitted
- Thinly insulated shoes which are cold in winter
- Somebody who is looking for extra warm and extra comfortable insoles