Shoe-String lambswool insoles are a luxury real lambswool replacement insole for your shoes, providing warmth and comfort in your winter footwear. With a latex backer these insoles provide superior cushioning and comfort as well as protection from the cold weather.
Comfortable and flexible these insoles can be replaced when worn to protect the sole of your shoe.
Shoe-String lambswool insoles can be used for the following;
- Refresh a pair of shoes with a brand new replacement insole, make all of your footwear as comfortable as your luxury sheepskin footwear or slippers
- Genuine lambswool is naturally thermal for protection against the cold weather and a soft cushion feel underfoot
- Cut to size for a perfect fit for any shoe
- Made of latex base with a synthetic woollen upper for superior warmth, cushioning and comfort
- These cut to fit insoles can be trimmed perfectly to fit the shoes you intend to use them in. To get the perfect fit simply follow our step by step instructions below;
Remove your existing insole and place it on a sheet of plain paper, trace around the existing insole and cut it out to show the exact size. Place the cut out on top of your new shoes and cut them to size accordingly, check the fit in your shoes and remove to further trim if necessary. Your new insoles should fit snugly and not move around in your shoes.