Shoe-String Tartan peep toe insoles are a soft latex half insole for your shoes, perfect for cushioning the front of the foot and stopping the foot slipping forward in the shoe. The insoles can be trimmed for the perfect fit. Thin and flexible these insoles can be replaced when worn to protect the sole of your shoe. Peep toe cut out allows this insole also to be worn with open toe shoes and sandals.
Shoe-String tartan peep toe insoles can be used for the following;
- Cushion the toes and front of the foot for improved comfort
- Take a little bit of excess space out of the shoe for that perfect fit
- Add on top of the insole in your shoe to give a little more cushioning
- Stop the foot slipping forward particularly in heeled shoes
- Made of soft cushion latex for comfort
- Manufactured in house at Victor De Banke