Famaco uses the finest of ingredients to create their premium yet traditional, Shoe Polish. A twist on the signature product, Famaco Tin Polish is available in 8 iconic colours to be used on all leathers of all colours. The unique formula allows for a smooth application and an optimum shine.
There are many benefits of using Famaco Shoe Polish. Famaco's deluxe formula can be used on even the most delicate of leathers, to condition and add a long lasting shine.
- Deluxe smooth formula for smooth application
- Nourish and enrich the leather whilst protecting
- Adds a long lasting, high shine
- Enriches the leather with Bee's wax, for added protection
- Choose your leather footwear which you wish to renovate,
and pick the closest colour match from our Colour Chart
- Clean the shoe using a Cleaner, making sure all dirt,
dust and mud has been removed
- With a Cloth, a Dauber Brush or the application sponge if provided,
apply a SMALL amount of shoe cream to an inconspicuous area of the shoe to make sure the colour is a good match
- Once happy with the colour - Start applying the shoe cream in small
circular motions - being careful not to over apply.
- If needed, reapply another layer of the product until you are
satisfied with the coverage just remember to leave the first shoe cream coat to dry before applying the new one
- After the cream has dried, buff with a polishing cloth to a high, optimum shine!
(We have found that lighter strokes make for a quicker result)
Famaco has an impeccable heritage, a family run shoe care manufacturer with over 8 decades of experience. The factory is based in the Paris suburb of Châtillon, manufacturing since to 1931, the company is now run by brother and sister Audrey and Bruno who after giving up successful careers to take over the business from their father in 2014.
Raviv Cuir. “This is one of our bestselling products,” Audrey says. “We have been making it since the 1970s, people love it.”
A powerful but perfectly agreeable unique to Famaco smell of beeswax mixed with a low dose of solvents lingers in the air throughout the factory and warehouse. Famaco’s head of development, Vlassis Emmanouil, enthuses an air of triumph with every batch made.