Famaco Reptile, is a multipurpose spray which can be applied to ALL reptile and special leathers. Famaco Reptile is an all-in-one product which cleans, renovates and polishes. It is a simple, quick and easy, multiuse product which is great on shoes which have more than one material - such as boat shoes. A time saver, Famaco Reptile works with just a few sprays. It cleans the material by removing dirt and dust, whilst refreshing the colour and repelling future stains, scuffs and mud.
There are many benefits of using Famaco Reptile Spray, some of which we have listed below:
- Specially formulated for reptile skins
- Nourishes leather
- Refreshes natural character
- Special formula for delicate reptile skins
- Remove dust and dirt with a Famaco horse hair brush
- Stand roughly 25cm away from the material and spray in short bursts over the shoe, being careful to not overspray
- Leave Famaco Multi to dry for roughly 10 minutes, then finish with a second brush to freshen.
Famaco has an impeccable heritage, a family run shoe care manufacturer with over 8 decades of experience. The factory is based in the Paris suburb of Châtillon, manufacturing since to 1931, the company is now run by brother and sister Audrey and Bruno who after giving up successful careers to take over the business from their father in 2014.
Raviv Cuir. “This is one of our bestselling products,” Audrey says. “We have been making it since the 1970s, people love it.”
A powerful but perfectly agreeable unique to Famaco smell of beeswax mixed with a low dose of solvents lingers in the air throughout the factory and warehouse. Famaco’s head of development, Vlassis Emmanouil, enthuses an air of triumph with every batch made.