Famaco Oiled Leather Spray is an easy to use renovator, which refreshes the character of oiled leather and waterproofs to ensure maximum protection and to maintain the original character. Oiled Leather Spray is a quick fix, easy to apply spray which will nourish the leather and stop it from drying out.
There are many benefits of using Famaco Oiled Leather Renovator Spray, some of which we have listed below:
- highly effective and long lasting
- Easy to use spray formula
- Nourishes leather to retain original texture and rejuvenate
- Makes leather soft and supple without ruining the natural, oiled appearance
- Highly diverse - can be used for all types of oiled leather (including clothing)
- Light dirt is also lifted due to unique formula
- Apply Famaco Oiled Leather Cream direct to your chosen area, at a distance of around 20-30cm.
- The spray allows for a quick and smooth application, so be mindful to apply one coat and not overuse
- Once the product has been applied, with a clean cloth massage the spray into the leather to ensure it is absorbing and going deep within the leather. This is important as the formula needs to penetrate deep within the leather to revive it and restore the soft, supple feel
- Leave to dry
Famaco has an impeccable heritage, a family run shoe care manufacturer with over 8 decades of experience. The factory is based in the Paris suburb of Châtillon, manufacturing since to 1931, the company is now run by brother and sister Audrey and Bruno who after giving up successful careers to take over the business from their father in 2014.
Raviv Cuir. “This is one of our bestselling products,” Audrey says. “We have been making it since the 1970s, people love it.”
A powerful but perfectly agreeable unique to Famaco smell of beeswax mixed with a low dose of solvents lingers in the air throughout the factory and warehouse. Famaco’s head of development, Vlassis Emmanouil, enthuses an air of triumph with every batch made.
Victor de Banke are proud to have been appointed the sole distribution partners for Famaco products in the UK and Ireland and aim to give a first class service for a first class product. Famaco is presently sold to over 20 Countries through all 5 Continents.
FAMACO is growing in recognition as the best leather wax throughout the World.