Famaco Oiled Leather Cream refreshes the character of oiled leather and waterproofs to ensure maximum protection and to keep its original character. Oiled Leather Cream has high quality care components which keep the leather supple and protected from drying out and fading caused by long term use and of course, wear and tear.
There are many benefits of using Famaco Oiled Leather Cream, some of which we have listed below:
- Cream for easy application as sponge is included
- highly effective and long lasting
- Nourishes leather to retain original texture and rejuvenate
- Makes leather soft and supple without ruining the natural, oiled appearance
- Highly diverse - can be used for all types of oiled leather (including clothing)
- Light dirt is also lifted due to unique formula
- Apply Famaco Oiled Leather Cream direct to your chosen area, using the sponge applicator attached to the tube.
- The cream consistency allows for a smooth application, so be mindful to apply one coat and not overuse
- Make sure you work in the cream in small, circular motions whilst working into the leather - this is important as the cream needs to penetrate deep within the leather to revive it and restore the soft, supple feel
- Leave to dry
Famaco has an impeccable heritage, a family run shoe care manufacturer with over 8 decades of experience. The factory is based in the Paris suburb of Châtillon, manufacturing since to 1931, the company is now run by brother and sister Audrey and Bruno who after giving up successful careers to take over the business from their father in 2014.
Raviv Cuir. “This is one of our bestselling products,” Audrey says. “We have been making it since the 1970s, people love it.”
A powerful but perfectly agreeable unique to Famaco smell of beeswax mixed with a low dose of solvents lingers in the air throughout the factory and warehouse. Famaco’s head of development, Vlassis Emmanouil, enthuses an air of triumph with every batch made.