Famaco has specially designed this premium leather balm, designed to clean, restore, and nourish all leathers in your home. The easy to use formula, allows for a smooth application process and increases the lifespan of your leather furnishings. Preventing them from fading and cracking, Famaco Furniture Leather balm provides the leather with the moisture it needs to stay supple and soft.
There are many benefits of using Famaco Leather Balm, some of which we have listed below:
- Non-Chemical scent
- 300ml tub to cover large surface areas
- Nourishes leather to retain original texture and rejuvenate when worn
- Adds a light shine if desired
- Highly diverse - can be used for all types of leather and all furnishings
- Coloured balms available for light colour restoration
- With a clean cloth, apply a small amount of Famaco Leather Balm to your chosen leather furnishing
- In small, circular motions apply the leather balm with a firm hand - making sure the balm is going into the leather
- Once you have applied one layer, you can apply another until you are satisfied with the result
- If desired, you can buff the balm to a light shine
(Tip: This product is great on your leather seats in your car!)
Always test on a hidden area for the correct colour match.
Famaco has an impeccable heritage, a family run shoe care manufacturer with over 8 decades of experience. The factory is based in the Paris suburb of Châtillon, manufacturing since to 1931, the company is now run by brother and sister Audrey and Bruno who after giving up successful careers to take over the business from their father in 2014.
Raviv Cuir. “This is one of our bestselling products,” Audrey says. “We have been making it since the 1970s, people love it.”
A powerful but perfectly agreeable unique to Famaco smell of beeswax mixed with a low dose of solvents lingers in the air throughout the factory and warehouse. Famaco’s head of development, Vlassis Emmanouil, enthuses an air of triumph with every batch made.