One of the biggest problems with suede is that it fades as it ages and when exposed, leaving it looking tired and old.
Restored Suede Shoes using Woly
Fortunately, thanks to some fantastic products by Woly, it’s possible to put the colour and life back into your suede footwear leaving them looking as good as new!
- Thoroughly Clean your Suede with a Woly Universal Cleaner and Woly Suede Brush.
- Give the suede a new lease of life with Woly Suede Velour Renovator, this is available in various colours. Depending on how faded your suede shoes are, you may need to add more than one coat of Woly Suede Velours Liquid. The liquid restores colour, giving a much deeper and fresher finished look. Application is simple, the liquid comes complete with an application sponge on top allowing it to be dabbed onto the footwear and slowly pulled across it to achieve a complete and consistent finish.
- After just one coat of the suede will be significantly restored. Whilst the first coat dries it’s the perfect opportunity to use Woly’s Universal Cleaner to clean up the unsightly outer sole.
- Add another coat of suede dye to really bring the colour back to its former best.
- Finally, rub the Suede with the Woly Cleaning Sponge This is a little dirt magnet and will prolong the life of any fine silk, satin, suede or Nubuck. The special composition of this sponge leaves the suede looking conditioned.
Cleaned and Renovated Suede Black Pump
Published 21st February 2019