This high quality cedar shoe tree with a metal former to create pressure is perfect for placing into the shoe easily. They are great for preventing your shoes from creasing or drooping during storage and help to keep their new shape for their lifespan.
Cedar wood absorbs and disperses moisture and odours, also detracts moths from the wardrobe when storing shoes under clothing.
Why use a Cedar Wood Shoe Tree?
- Shoe trees are great for storing most footwear (The spring means they can cover various sizes with one shoe tree)
- Helps to prevent creasing in shoes associated with poor storage techniques
- Creasing in shoes can cause the leather to crack, or leave permanent crease marks
- Spiral metal spring gives the shoes the right amount of tension
- Shoe trees are great for holding leather taught while cleaning or applying protector to the shoes
- Use the spring to fold the shoe tree slightly to get it into the shoe
- Ensure shoe trees are comfortably placed in the shoe and the front mould takes up the front of the shoe as fully as possible
- Store shoes in their usual way and keep shoe trees inserted whenever they are not being worn