Shoe-String pencil print kids insoles are a soft cushioned latex replacement insole for your kids shoes. Alternatively they can be used on top of the existing insole for increased comfort, or to take up that little bit of excess space in a shoe.
The insoles can be trimmed for the perfect fit. Thin and flexible these insoles can be replaced when worn to protect the sole of your shoe.
Shoe-String pencil print insoles can be used for the following;
- Refresh a pair of shoes with a brand new replacement insole
- Take a little bit of excess space out of the shoe for that perfect fit
- Add on top of the insole in your shoe to give a little more cushioning and comfort
- To jazz up the inside of your shoe
- Made of soft latex material for comfort
- Manufactured in house at Victor De Banke
- These cut to fit insoles can be trimmed perfectly to fit the shoes you intend to use them in. To get the perfect fit simply follow our step by step instructions below;
Remove your existing insole and place it on a sheet of plain paper, trace around the existing insole and cut it out to show the exact size. Place the cut out on top of your new shoes and cut them to size accordingly, check the fit in your shoes and remove to further trim if necessary. Your new insoles should fit snugly and not move around in your shoes.