Woly Special Oiled Leather cream for all oiled flat finish Nubuck and oiled leather. Protects the leather from dryness, refreshes its typical oiled character and waterproofs. High-quality care components keep the leather supple. The leather may slightly darken after application
There are many benefits of using a cream on leather as any skin even your own.
- Oiled leather is used for footwear that is often subjected to moisture for example work boots
- Nourish and enrich the leather - Waterproofing agent in the cream gives protection again oil and water damage
- Add colour to bring the shoe back to life
- Enriches the leather with wax, for added protection
- Easy application
- Choose your leather footwear which you wish to renovate, and pick the closest colour match from our Woly Colour Chart
- Clean the shoe using a Woly Combi Cleaner, making sure all dirt, dust and mud has been removed
- With sponge top applicator, apply a SMALL amount of shoe cream to a inconspicuous area of the shoe to make sure the colour is a good match
- Once happy with the colour - In small, circular motions apply the shoe cream - being mindful to not over apply.
- Leave to dry before applying another coat
- If needed, reapply another layer of the cream until you are satisfied with the coverage
- After the cream has dried, buff with a polishing cloth to a high, optimum shine! (We have found that lighter strokes make for a quicker result)