KKiwi White Whitener
- KIWI Sports Whitener is formulated with an advanced polymer and whitening agent to help restore whiteness to all leather, vinyl and canvas athletic and active footwear.
SC Johnson A family company since 1886. Fisk Johnson
- Formulated with an advanced polymer and whitening agent to help older sports shoes look like new
- This formula is designed to cover evenly without streaks or chalky residue
- For white leather
- Restores whiteness
Preparation and Usage
- HOW TO RE-WHITEN SNEAKERS
- STEP 1
- Wipe any dirt off shoes with cloth. For extra dirty shoes, use a KIWI Suede & Nubuck Brush and KIWI Suede & Nubuck Foam Cleaner, which is suitable for cleaning most materials including leather, canvas, fabric, plastics and synthetics.
- STEP 2
- Shake liquid polish and press down to apply evenly over shoe or in areas desired.
The benefits of using Kiwi White Whitener:
Kiwi White Whitener has many benefits, some of which we have listed below:
- Restores the white pigment to worn materials
- Gives you the 'box fresh feel' once more
- Covers any discolouration
- Long lasting and very satisfying to use
How to apply Kiwi White Whitener:
- Once the shoe has been cleaned as best possible, you can then begin with Kiwi White Whitener
- Making sure the area is clear and parts of the shoe which do not need to be coloured is covered with masking tape for a clean, cut line
- Apply Kiwi White Whitener in short, light strokes
- Whilst using you can apply 1-2 layers until you are satisfied with the coverage