Kiwi Suede Renovator Black is a pigmented colour restorer for all Suedes and Nubuck. Woly's unique formula allows for an incredibly smooth application, whilst making the leather soft, supple, and restoring the 'box fresh' feel.
Below we have listed some great benefits of using Kiwi Suede Renovator Black :
- Incredibly effective
- Fantastic for worn suede or Nubuck which needs recolouring
- Has the ability to recolour a shoe
- Quick and Easy
- Highly pigmented - available in a variety of colours
- Long lasting
- Suitable for Gortex + Sympatex.
- Choose your leather footwear which you wish to renovate,
and pick the closest colour match from our Colour Chart
- Clean the shoe using a Cleaner, making sure all dirt,
dust and mud has been removed
- With a Cloth, a Dauber Brush or the application sponge if provided,
apply a SMALL amount of shoe cream to an inconspicuous area of the shoe to make sure the colour is a good match
- Once happy with the colour - Start applying the shoe cream in small
circular motions - being careful not to over apply.
- If needed, reapply another layer of the product until you are
satisfied with the coverage just remember to leave the first shoe cream coat to dry before applying the new one
- After the cream has dried, buff with a polishing cloth to a high, optimum shine!
(We have found that lighter strokes make for a quicker result)