Kiwi Leather insole is a fine quality leather replacement insole for your shoes, with a latex backed charcoal layer to absorb odour. As a slightly thicker insole, they can help to take up that little bit of excess space in a shoe. Comfortable and flexible these insoles can be replaced when worn to protect the sole of your shoe.
Kiwi Leather insoles can be used for the following;
- Refresh a pair of shoes with a brand new replacement insole
- Take a little bit of excess space out of the shoe for that perfect fit
- Reduce and prevent odour, charcoal has been used as a natural deodoriser for many years
- To improve the look and quality of the inside of your shoe, with high quality great looking leather.
- Made of high-quality leather with a latex backed charcoal layer - perforated for improved breathability and freshness