Famaco Liquid is an effective and easy to use product designed to bring your coloured suede and fabric shoes & boots back to life ( always test on a hidden area 1st). Suedeand fabric is known to fade when exposed to sunlight or moisture and its colour can be lost over time. This suede restore liquid which comes in a variety of colours, comes with a helpful applicator to allow the suede dye product to be gently applied giving a much darker colour and reducing the fade as it dries.
There are many benefits of using Famaco liquid, some of which we have listed below:
- Variety of colours to suit all shoe fashions!
- Easy to use - sponge applicator head
- No mess, No fuss!
- Precise thanks to the simple applicator head
- Adds incredible pigment back into your lifeless suede footwear
- Long lasting results
- Refreshes colour and restores that 'box fresh' feel!
Especially effective on converse and will dye the fabric if wishing to change shoe colour.
- Gently shake before use
- On a clean tissue, press the applicator head to dispense the liquid
- Once colour matched (on an inconspicuous area and left to dry!), simply brush over the suede - dispensing the liquid onto the material as you go
- The colour at first will look very dark due to it being wet so leave to fully dry before applying more colour
- Once completely dry, finish with Famaco Protector to preserve and protect.
Famaco has an impeccable heritage, a family run shoe care manufacturer with over 8 decades of experience. The factory is based in the Paris suburb of Châtillon, manufacturing since to 1931, the company is now run by brother and sister Audrey and Bruno who after giving up successful careers to take over the business from their father in 2014.
Raviv Cuir. “This is one of our bestselling products,” Audrey says. “We have been making it since the 1970s, people love it.”
A powerful but perfectly agreeable unique to Famaco smell of beeswax mixed with a low dose of solvents lingers in the air throughout the factory and warehouse. Famaco’s head of development, Vlassis Emmanouil, enthuses an air of triumph with every batch made.
Victor de Banke are proud to have been appointed the sole distribution partners for Famaco products in the UK and Ireland and aim to give a first class service for a first class product. Famaco is presently sold to over 20 Countries through all 5 Continents.
FAMACO is growing in recognition as the best leather wax throughout the World.