Famaco has specially designed this premium leather, suede and fabrics including velvet to keep upholstery and leather seating stain free through use.
There are many benefits of using Famaco Protector, some of which we have listed below:
- Non-Chemical scent
- 250ml spray to cover large surface areas
- Invisible waterproof barier
- Protects against water, wine,grease stains
- Highly diverse - can be used for all types of leather and all furnishings
- Barrier keeps stain from penetrating the surface allowing the vital time to wipe the substance away without damaging the surface protected
- Clean the surface if not new
- InSpray a mist over the entire surface with a sweeping motion
- Allow to dry - 5 minutes
- Repeat 3 times
Allow 45 minutes for complete protection
Repeat every 15 days or before the next heavy use to ensure protection is maintained.
Famaco has an impeccable heritage, a family run shoe care manufacturer with over 8 decades of experience. The factory is based in the Paris suburb of Châtillon, manufacturing since to 1931, the company is now run by brother and sister Audrey and Bruno who after giving up successful careers to take over the business from their father in 2014.
Raviv Cuir. “This is one of our bestselling products,” Audrey says. “We have been making it since the 1970s, people love it.”
A powerful but perfectly agreeable unique to Famaco smell of beeswax mixed with a low dose of solvents lingers in the air throughout the factory and warehouse. Famaco’s head of development, Vlassis Emmanouil, enthuses an air of triumph with every batch made.
Victor de Banke are proud to have been appointed the sole distribution partners for Famaco products in the UK and Ireland and aim to give a first class service for a first class product. Famaco is presently sold to over 20 Countries through all 5 Continents.
FAMACO is growing in recognition as the best leather wax throughout the World.