Famaco Pearl Gel is a cleansing gel which adds sparkle for soft and Pearl leathers. In a glass 50ml jar, Famaco Pearl Gel smells fresh and not chemical. Pearl Gel is a soft, gel-like formula and very easily applied. It cleans and conditions whilst softening the leather keeping it soft and supple. It is the perfect partnership for your handbags and leather shoes as it restores the shop fresh feel. Famaco Pearl Gel can also be used as a leather softener, keeping the material supple and soft, whilst cleaning light dirt stains and marks and adding sparkle. A must have product for handbag lovers!
There are many benefits of using Famaco Pearl Gel, some of which we have listed below:
- Non-Chemical scent
- Smooth, easy application thanks to gel formula
- Nourishes leather to retain original texture and rejuvenate when worn
- To be used on pearlised leather to create a light sheen
- Restores original appearance to worn leathers
- With a clean cloth, apply a small amount of Pearl Gel in small circular motions to leather
- Be mindful that less is more with Famaco Pearl Gel and you will see maximum results with a light layer of the product
- Leave Famaco Pearl Gel to dry and if desired buff to a high shine.
Famaco has an impeccable heritage, a family run shoe care manufacturer with over 8 decades of experience. The factory is based in the Paris suburb of Châtillon, manufacturing since to 1931, the company is now run by brother and sister Audrey and Bruno who after giving up successful careers to take over the business from their father in 2014.
Raviv Cuir. “This is one of our bestselling products,” Audrey says. “We have been making it since the 1970s, people love it.”
A powerful but perfectly agreeable unique to Famaco smell of beeswax mixed with a low dose of solvents lingers in the air throughout the factory and warehouse. Famaco’s head of development, Vlassis Emmanouil, enthuses an air of triumph with every batch made.