Famaco Mink Oil will protect, deeply condition and waterproof most leathers including oily Nubuck and oily leather (not suitable for lambskin). This solvent free oil will keep your shoes soft and conditioned whilst protecting them from weathering and also spillages and other dirt.
There are many benefits of using Famaco Mink Oil, some of which we have listed below:
- Liquid Oil for easy application
- Only a small amount of product is needed for maximum results
- Oil deeply penetrates the leather to soften
- Perfect for study leathers - such as Equine accessories
- Cleansing, meaning light dirt is lifted
- Shake before use
- Apply a small amount of Famaco Mink Oil to a clean cloth, and apply to your chosen leather in small circular motions - being mindful to not overuse the product as a small amount goes a long way
- Once you are finished applying, leave to dry.
- If you wish for a high shine, buff with a polishing cloth for a long lasting shine.
Famaco has an impeccable heritage, a family run shoe care manufacturer with over 8 decades of experience. The factory is based in the Paris suburb of Châtillon, manufacturing since to 1931, the company is now run by brother and sister Audrey and Bruno who after giving up successful careers to take over the business from their father in 2014.
Raviv Cuir. “This is one of our bestselling products,” Audrey says. “We have been making it since the 1970s, people love it.”
A powerful but perfectly agreeable unique to Famaco smell of beeswax mixed with a low dose of solvents lingers in the air throughout the factory and warehouse. Famaco’s head of development, Vlassis Emmanouil, enthuses an air of triumph with every batch made.