Famaco Mink Oil Dubbin is a waterproof protector wax which penetrates the leather to soften and restore. Mink Oil Dubbin is hard and is almost like a tin polish, except with the added benefits of protecting the leather and absorbing deeper into the skin for an even softer finish. Great for seats, shoes, clothing and more!
There are many benefits of using Famace Mink Oil Dubbin some of which we have listed below:
- Hard oil wax for an easy to use application
- Being a tin, you will be sure the product stays fresher for longer
- Nourishes leather to retain original texture and rejuvenate when worn
- Highly diverse - can be used for all types of leather
- meaning light dirt is lifted
- With a clean cloth, apply in small circular motions to your chosen leather
- Work hard into the leather, making sure you cover the whole surface area
- If you desire a shine, with a clean polishing cloth, you can buff afterwards
Famaco has an impeccable heritage, a family run shoe care manufacturer with over 8 decades of experience. The factory is based in the Paris suburb of Châtillon, manufacturing since to 1931, the company is now run by brother and sister Audrey and Bruno who after giving up successful careers to take over the business from their father in 2014.
Raviv Cuir. “This is one of our bestselling products,” Audrey says. “We have been making it since the 1970s, people love it.”
A powerful but perfectly agreeable unique to Famaco smell of beeswax mixed with a low dose of solvents lingers in the air throughout the factory and warehouse. Famaco’s head of development, Vlassis Emmanouil, enthuses an air of triumph with every batch made.
Victor de Banke are proud to have been appointed the sole distribution partners for Famaco products in the UK and Ireland and aim to give a first class service for a first class product. Famaco is presently sold to over 20 Countries through all 5 Continents.
FAMACO is growing in recognition as the best leather wax throughout the World.