Famaco are the shoe cream experts, mixing their cream with high quality wax to provide long lasting colour and a beautiful gloss finish. Famaco Waterproofing Leather cream is an easy to use, applicator included; Shoe Cream. The same consistency and same great results, use this Leather Cream for a quick and easy renovation to your favourite leather footwear.
There are many benefits of using a Famaco Waterproofing Leather Cream. Available in a variety of stunning colours, you are sure to find a great match for your leather footwear.
- Nourish and enrich the leather
- Add colour to bring the shoe back to life
- Enriches the leather with wax, for added protection
- Modern version of the classic tin polish
- Easy application (sponge included)
- Choose your leather footwear which you wish to renovate, and pick the closest colour match from our Famaco Colour Chart
- Clean the shoe using a Famaco Cleaner, making sure all dirt, dust and mud has been removed
- Gently squeeze the tube to allow a small amount of Leather Cream onto the applicator attached.
- Begin working the cream in gently and in small circular motions, being mindful to not over apply.
- Leave to dry before applying another coat
- If needed, reapply another layer of the cream until you are satisfied with the coverage
- After the cream has dried, buff with a polishing cloth to a high, optimum shine! (We have found that lighter strokes make for a quicker result)
Famaco has an impeccable heritage, a family run shoe care manufacturer with over 8 decades of experience. The factory is based in the Paris suburb of Châtillon, manufacturing since to 1931, the company is now run by brother and sister Audrey and Bruno who after giving up successful careers to take over the business from their father in 2014.
Raviv Cuir. “This is one of our bestselling products,” Audrey says. “We have been making it since the 1970s, people love it.”
A powerful but perfectly agreeable unique to Famaco smell of beeswax mixed with a low dose of solvents lingers in the air throughout the factory and warehouse. Famaco’s head of development, Vlassis Emmanouil, enthuses an air of triumph with every batch made.
Victor de Banke are proud to have been appointed the sole distribution partners for Famaco products in the UK and Ireland and aim to give a first class service for a first class product. Famaco is presently sold to over 20 Countries through all 5 Continents.
FAMACO is growing in recognition as the best leather wax throughout the World.