Famaco Eco Cleaning Mousse containing Aloe Vera
Famaco Eco Cleaning Mousse containing Aloe Vera is an effective and easy to use pump spray mousse designed to remove dirt and marks from your suedes, leathers, fabrics and synthetics. It refreshes the colour of old and tired looking shoes to get them looking fresh and clean ready for any occasion.
There are many benefits of using Famaco Cleaning Mousse, some of which we have listed below:
- Eco recipe containing Aloe Vera, good for cleaning leathers and the environment
- Easy to use and well controlled pump action
- Gentle cleaning of multiple different materials
- Can be used on shoes, bags, clothes and even furniture
- Simple to use with cloth application
- Refreshes dull colours, adding to the clean and new feel of your shoes
How to apply
- Apply to the material and work in with a cloth, using circular motions
- Leave to dry and finish with Famaco Protector Spray to prevent further dirt being attracted to the material
- Clean shoes regularly to prevent build up of dirt or tough stains
Famaco Heritage ;
Famaco has an impeccable heritage, a family run shoe care manufacturer with over 8 decades of experience. The factory is based in the Paris suburb of Châtillon, manufacturing since to 1931, the company is now run by brother and sister Audrey and Bruno who after giving up successful careers to take over the business from their father in 2014.
Raviv Cuir. “This is one of our bestselling products,” Audrey says. “We have been making it since the 1970s, people love it.”
A powerful but perfectly agreeable unique to Famaco smell of beeswax mixed with a low dose of solvents lingers in the air throughout the factory and warehouse. Famaco’s head of development, Vlassis Emmanouil, enthuses an air of triumph with every batch made.
Victor de Banke are proud to have been appointed the sole distribution partners for Famaco products in the UK and Ireland and aim to give a first class service for a first class product. Famaco is presently sold to over 20 Countries through all 5 Continents.
FAMACO is growing in recognition as the best leather wax throughout the World.