Leather DYE CREAM
The creatives’ best friend – this cream can be used to paint directly on or recolour Leather. Our Leather Dye Cream is flexible, long lasting and has great coverage!
· Excellent Coverage: white dye cream can even colour black leather.
· Extremely Flexible: it will never crack, flake or peel.
· Any Colour: 42 standard colours to choose from, plus we’ll match any other colour for you
· Any design: the designs you create on leather are only limited by your skill and imagination
· Dye Creams are also available in dye paint which can be sprayed on leather.
· Creams can be blended to create specific colour matches
· 15ml pots – a small amount goes a long way - one pot transforms one small arm chair or car seat.
· Safely dries to give a 100% non-colour transfer un-like polish which needs complete buffing
Fully clean the surface and remove all dirt with our Universal Cleaner prior to dye cream application to ensure the cream fully bonds with the leather surface.
Our Leather Dye Cream is a thick consistency used for recolouring all leathers. Our Leather Dye Cream will bend and flex with every crease and fold in the leather.
Leather cream is primarily for recolouring leather items, should you wish to restore colour, re-colour or repair colour loss or damage to leather.
Leather Dye Cream can be used on any leather item including; Furniture & upholstery, shoes, sneakers & all other footwear, handbags, car interiors, motorbike leathers, clothing!
Leather Dye Cream will last for years if kept in a cool, dry place with the lid firmly attached. Do not allow this product to freeze. Leather paint will dry out if left with the lid unfastened for long periods.
One 15ml dye cream pot will cover, 4 dining chair seats, 1 leather car seat or small armchair.
The leather dye cream dries and does not need polishing or buffing. Once dried there is no colour transfer!
How to apply Famaco Dye Cream
- Choose your leather object/furniture which you wish to renovate, and pick the closest colour match from our Famaco Colour Chart
- Clean the furniture using a Famaco Cleaner, making sure all dirt, dust and mud has been removed
- With a Famaco Cloth, Dauber Brush, or Paintbrush, apply a SMALL amount of product to an inconspicuous area of the shoe to make sure the colour is a good match
- Once happy with the colour - In small circular motions (Dependant on your applicator) apply the cream. You will see the pigment immediately.
- Leave to dry before applying another coat
- If needed, reapply another layer of the dye cream until you are satisfied with the coverage
- After the cream has dried, buff with a polishing cloth to a high, optimum shine! (We have found that lighter strokes make for a quicker result)