Famaco Shoe Stretcher is an innovative, simple spray, designed to soften the leather in poorly fitting shoes - subsequently meaning the leather will be able to stretch alongside a stretcher itself for a more comfortable fit. With an intense effect, Shoe Stretcher allows your shoe stretcher to work quicker, and more efficiently.
There are many benefits of using Famaco Shoe Stretcher, some of which we have listed below:
- Neutral in colour, so no damage will occur to leather
- Simple spray formula - easy application
- Softens leather effectively
- When used, you get more from your Shoe Stretcher as they work alongside each other for the most effective results
- Simply spray Famaco Shoe Stretcher into your poorly fitting shoes, and leave for a couple of minutes
- Place your shoe stretcher into the shoe and leave for at least a couple of hours!
- The leather will gently stretch thanks to the formula spray, and make for a more comfortable fit
Famaco has an impeccable heritage, a family run shoe care manufacturer with over 8 decades of experience. The factory is based in the Paris suburb of Châtillon, manufacturing since to 1931, the company is now run by brother and sister Audrey and Bruno who after giving up successful careers to take over the business from their father in 2014.
Raviv Cuir. “This is one of our bestselling products,” Audrey says. “We have been making it since the 1970s, people love it.”
A powerful but perfectly agreeable unique to Famaco smell of beeswax mixed with a low dose of solvents lingers in the air throughout the factory and warehouse. Famaco’s head of development, Vlassis Emmanouil, enthuses an air of triumph with every batch made.
Victor de Banke are proud to have been appointed the sole distribution partners for Famaco products in the UK and Ireland and aim to give a first class service for a first class product. Famaco is presently sold to over 20 Countries through all 5 Continents.
FAMACO is growing in recognition as the best leather wax throughout the World.